2013年6月1日星期六

Creative Futures 7Posted on March 4, 2013 byjingyangluo

      This is a memorable day, this is my first time to listen this kind of lecture.
      Glyndwr University's creative industries director Stuart Cunningham, described at the importance of this speech at the beginning, and why they are so important, the students will leave the school into the society. Stuart discussed the importance of being employed is how to make your own, you may be looking forward to your future as an artist or designer. I found him a very strong factual conversation, I learn every day,but I never find the main importantance,  re now on, I will think more about the future plans. He also spoke on other key points, such as setting yourself out to vote in person, not just only a skill, because in a recession, many companies pay more attention to who is the Almighty.
      Sarah Mair Gates secondly, introduce her work experience, and their company's situation.
      Paul Haywood is the art world well-known of the man, with a caring mind, often involved in philanthropy. His international influence greatly. He was successful in obtaining funding from the EU and Asia, many funds.

      In the Professor Paul Haywood’s speaking classroom, I sat in front, of my future plans, face of such fierce competition in the society, to be honest my eyesight is very limited. I had to development a small program in my mind, I changed the original mind. My whole way of thinking to enhance a highly,  I can learn anything from it, and more importantly, how do I get more people to use my stuff.
      I found it interesting how he did the best use, people do their power to help the community in times of despair, rather than simply selling a product, he  enhance quality in people's needs, improve people's quality of life . How do we sell our skills? What areas need such skills? How to apply his invention in life. This is definitely a point worth considering.
      Robert Ball added partner in 2000, and in 2009 became creative director.He spoke passion, is a genius copywriter, he is also an excellent illustrator and spend most of his spare time drawing.
      His inspiration and fun, rely mainly on his idea to push him from the gallery to start, and put it on the streets of London to the public enjoy! I admire his practical ability, but with his creativity, brilliant creative thinking strategies.

      Yasia was published deputy artistic director in the "Octopus". My impression is that she is full of enthusiasm for working with people, I'm interested in life within the publishing industry. I feel somewhat inspired by the Yasia elaborate about her struggle, how she started, such as through a variety of channels to market herself. She is not only well known for illustration industry, and her unusual ideas.
      Yasia brought some of her recently published books. Its cover, I found very interesting, there are a few books windows actually cut some illustrations, but when you open the lid, a small part of the illustration is an example. But did not preach, unique idea, it is very compelling, so book covers the key is to attract readers' interest.

没有评论:

发表评论